Sunday, May 2, 2010

More photos


This picture was taken this last week. Eva was getting ready to go to dance class and asked me
to take a picture of her just like that...( I was happy to have had all my gears out because of a photo shoot earlier that day).
This is the pose she gave me, what a "show off"! That was the beginning of this mini photo session:)


Ian wanted some pictures of him too and kept on bugging Eva during her "kodak moment".




What also motivated me to publish this post is the fact that Micah was complaining that he
never sees the photos I take of our children:( I think it is because I do not take as many nowadays, sigh! So I will do better:)

2 comments:

Juli said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids are! Great pics. We miss you guys and think of you when I see the pics you have taken of us.

RaQuelle Willey said...

love these pictures! hope your doing good, miss you!