Friday, September 18, 2009

New photos of the Nielsen kids!


Oh what a day! After a newborn photo session, I took the courage to get some pictures of my kids.
Oh I tell you it was a very crazy photo shoot! Eva was all over the place and Ian wanted to do his own thing ... hum but overall I just let them be and captured them having fun.

Ian just turned 3 years old and he is so proud of it! He thinks he will be 4 like Eva soon (he wants to catch up to her:)
Eva is now 4 1/2 years old and thinks she knows it all. She is very independent and loves to use her imagination!
Baby girl in the tummy is 6 months and she is very very active! Loves to kick and turn! I am so in trouble!
That is it for our little ohana:)













9 comments:

Preston and Rachel said...

They are so cute!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how grown up ian looks. adorable pics. love eva's dress!

Hang Turner said...

i love it!! so cute! can't wait to see you guys soon!!! =)

Jill and Andy said...

You're such a great photographer. I can't belive how big the kids are getting- Ian especially! Those are really cute pictures.

Laura said...

They are sooo cute! And you are soooo talented! Love it!

Miranda said...

Christina, these pictures turned out great! They're so cute!

Amy and the boys said...

These are just ADORABLE! Love the b&w's of Ian especially.

* Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the new baby -- I remember when you said two was enough for you . . . I'm sure she'll be adorable, just like Eva and Ian. Any thoughts on names yet?

Maddy said...

They are soooooooo cute! So glad you're having another one to add cuteness to the world. Come see me!