Monday, February 23, 2009

Eva's Dance Performance



Eva was quite the dancer! She followed her teacher (Raquelle) quite well but she moved to the front whenever she could. I thought she would be more like my personality which is to hide in the back. We were amazed at the overall performance and all that was done to accomplish this show:) It sure was a joy to see our little girl grow up! Our first performance by Eva, snif snif....
We are excited to get our DVD and photo CD :) by Teneal and Amy! And will post some more when we get them:)

Here are some photos that I took during that night from my comfy seat:)
(OK family now you have the pictures:) enjoy! Hint I wanted to wait til I get our CD, sigh)











6 comments:

Amy and the boys said...

I think these turned out great. I would've had you help me if you didn't have Eva in the performance. She's a doll!

Unknown said...

Of course she wanted to be in front so you could get some great pics of her! :) She is adorable.

Nielsen Family said...

I would have love to shoot with you Amy... like you said Eva is the reason... I had all eyes on her:)
I am excited to get those pictures you took because I think you ROCK!!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

It has been so fun to be Eva's dance teacher. She is such a cute dancer and so fun to have in class. She did an awesome job on the big day, I'm really proud of her!
p.s. These pictures are so darling, I'd love to have them too.
She looks so stunning in them, you really are talented but it doesn't hurt to have such cute girls to photograph.

Hang Turner said...

she is sooo beautiful! love the pictures =)

Mandy said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! I love them! We miss you guys.